Atlanta Private Practice Job Openings
Private Practice Job Opening (Psychologist, Licensed Therapist, or Post Doctoral Fellowship)
Best Within You Therapy & Wellness is an Atlanta, Georgia based psychology private practice that is looking for a psychologist, therapist, or postdoctoral fellow to join our team. We are looking for a therapist that is passionate about helping the mental and physical wellness of their clients. We work with many clients with eating disorders, body image concerns, and disordered eating patterns. Interest or experience in working with clients with eating disorders or body image concerns is preferred. We also see clients many struggling with anxiety, insomnia, depression, health conditions, and relationship concerns.
If you want to join a boutique private practice and be a part of a small collaborative and supportive team this position could be a good fit for you. This Atlanta therapist job opening is also likely a good fit for you if you are looking for flexibility to set your own schedule, no overhead of running a business, all the support you need to do online therapy, and a supportive community of therapists.
- Marketing support to fill caseload with ideal clients
- Part of a small supportive private practice and collaborative team
- All systems needed to see clients will be provided (e.g., HIPPA compliant email, electronic medical record system, telehealth platform)
- Case consultation groups
- Complete freedom to set own schedule
- Highly competitive compensation, our compensation is significantly above market
- Remote or in person work options available
- Newly renovated office in Buckhead/Brookhaven available to see clients.
- Psychologist, postdoctoral fellowship, licensed mental health provider, or unlicensed mental health provider needing supervision (e.g., LCSW, LMSW, LPC, PHD, PSYD).
- Experience working with clients with eating or body image concerns (this will be part of your caseload)
- Desire to see a minimum of 15 clients a week. Can provide up to 30 therapy sessions a week, but you get to decide the right fit of therapy sessions.
If you are interested in this job opening and want to apply for the private practice therapist position please complete an appointment form. In the form please include your degree and when you would like to start.
Private Psychology Practice Internship Position
Best Within You Therapy & Wellness is looking to hire another intern. We are a boutique online psychology practice that specializes in helping clients with eating related concerns and also work with clients struggling with depression, anxiety, insomnia, and health conditions. We also provide pre-surgery psychological evaluations.
We are looking for someone to help with marketing, social media, and various tasks associated with running a private psychology practice. This is a remote position that you can do from the comfort of your home. If you are wanting to get experience in the psychology field this position could be a good fit for you. It could also be a good fit if you care about mental health and are wanting to help create content that supports others mental well-being.
We are looking for an intern for our psychology practice to provide support in the following tasks:
- Blog posts about psychology based topics
- Instagram and FB posts about mental health, therapy, and psychology related topics
- Promoting Best Within You Therapy & Wellness on Facebook groups and engaging in posting on Facebook
- Helping with marketing materials to give to doctors or other community providers
- Tasks related to supporting the private practice day to day functions
An ideal candidate would have an interest in psychology. We would love someone who has interest and experience with writing blog posts and with social media. This could be a good fit for a business, marketing, communications, or psychology major. This is also a good fit if you are either wanting to gain experience in social media and marketing or get experience working for a psychologist private practice.
Please complete the form at our contact page to apply.